900 Oak Tree Dr, Edmond, OK 730254 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 184281520
- Zillow Home ID: 22032279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Oak Tree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% greater than in Edmond, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73025 home values.
- Oak Tree Dr Edmond, OK$341K32.52,519
- 1006 Irvine Ct Edmond, OK$619K555,125
- 1003 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$316K22.52,669
- 1007 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$381K32.53,492
- 1003 Irvine Ct Edmond, OK$862K436,098
- 901 Oak Tree Dr Edmond, OK$397K333,796
- 1011 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$367K44.53,488
- 1010 Irvine Ct Edmond, OK$395K443,915
- 905 Oak Tree Dr Edmond, OK--------
- 5824 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$327K42.53,509
- 1002 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$339K433,150
- 1015 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$380K333,497
- 904 Oak Tree Dr Edmond, OK$347K32.52,135
- 1006 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$415K43.54,129
- 909 Oak Tree Dr Edmond, OK$341K32.52,519
- 5820 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$351K32.53,290
- 1010 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$373K443,523
- 1004 Oak Tree Dr Edmond, OK$434K32.13,573
- 1014 Irvine Ter Edmond, OK$439K444,864
- 5812 Irvine Dr Edmond, OK$419K334,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!