900 Roxy St, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171217127172000
- Zillow Home ID: 68318395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Roxy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 83.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 168.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Raleigh home values.
- 904 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$132K--2.51,488
- 905 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$108K321,120
- 908 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$144K--2.51,884
- 909 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$126K32.51,526
- 913 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$127K32.51,404
- 912 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$107K--3994
- 910 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$130K32.51,730
- 904 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,404
- 914 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$131K--2.51,740
- 917 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$127K621,461
- 916 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$108K321,130
- 918 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--21,236
- 921 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$109K321,123
- 922 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$122K32.51,523
- 920 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$126K--2.51,488
- 926 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$117K--21,288
- 925 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$114K--21,288
- 924 Roxy St Raleigh, NC$118K--2.51,404
- 909 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--21,236
- 905 Ujamaa Dr Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,404
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.