- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
900 S Highland Ave, Baltimore, MD 212244 beds, 3 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 45
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 6461 029
- Zillow Home ID: 36559057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 S Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
- 902 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$252K--2744
- 904 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$310K21.51,072
- 900 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$417K43--
- 906 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$262K22.51,680
- 908 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$245K--2.51,104
- 3321 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$237K221,200
- 3323 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$296K--31,236
- 3316 Harmony Ct Baltimore, MD$223K--21,128
- 3325 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$344K--21,248
- 3319 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$217K--21,256
- 3314 Harmony Ct Baltimore, MD$180K22912
- 3317 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$270K22.51,492
- 3315 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$212K211,092
- 3312 Harmony Ct Baltimore, MD$252K--1768
- 910 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$482K331,632
- 3313 Hudson St Baltimore, MD$215K21.51,092
- Hudson St Baltimore, MD$182K--11,000
- S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$276K--11,368
- 3310 Harmony Ct Baltimore, MD$343K34--
- 912 S Highland Ave Baltimore, MD$357K23.52,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.