900 Southampton Rd, Benicia, CA 945102 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,119 sqft
- Built in 1977
- HOA Fee: $410
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $134,591
- Price/sqft: $120
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior \ Wood Siding, Pool Type \ Comm Facility, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,119 sqft
- Parcel #: 0086703510
- Zillow Home ID: 98959213
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Southampton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in Benicia, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94510 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Benicia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94510 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!