900 Wayside Rd, Portola Valley, CA 940285 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $2,650,000
- Price/sqft: $622
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 1010 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- solar panels
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,260 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 076192050
- Zillow Home ID: 15600738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Wayside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% greater than in Portola Valley, and 122.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portola Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
- 835 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$2.4M32.52,740
- 811 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.81M322,250
- 748 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$2.47M422,560
- 797 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.9M21.51,190
- 777 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$2.22M422,110
- 570 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.55M21810
- 540 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.46M111,060
- 520 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.33M211,120
- 125 Tynan Way Portola Valley, CA$2.42M21.51,260
- 89 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.33M------
- 377 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$2.03M221,347
- 15 Orchard Hill Rd Woodside, CA$1.41M221,080
- 480 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.09M21840
- 465 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$2.71M211,140
- 9 Orchard Hill Rd Woodside, CA$1.94M42.52,710
- 470 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$1.43M311,340
- 7 Orchard Hill Rd Woodside, CA$4.32M221,820
- 369 Wayside Rd Portola Valley, CA$2.99M333,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.