9001 17th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981152 beds, 1 bath, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $413,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5101402318
- Zillow Home ID: 48946377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9001 17th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% lower than in Seattle, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 9007 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$430K411,500
- 1555 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$591K31.752,400
- 1550 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$637K31.52,030
- 9021 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$603K331,910
- 1547 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$576K322,760
- 1555 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$420K211,090
- 8915 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$558K322,050
- 1708 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$655K41.753,660
- 1701 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$641K32.252,010
- 9008 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$407K211,010
- 1545 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$764K432,980
- 9014 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$474K411,610
- 1545 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$445K511,440
- 8909 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$478K21.51,440
- 9020 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$426K411,300
- 1709 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$609K32.51,870
- 1540 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$655K322,000
- 8916 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$856K33.252,880
- 1543 NE 90th St Seattle, WA$456K21.51,380
- 1541 NE 91st St Seattle, WA$424K411,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.