- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9002 Walton St, Indianapolis, IN 462313 beds, 2 baths, 1,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,602 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 491209125009000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1315303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9002 Walton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
- 9012 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$120K--11,378
- 8948 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$97K--11,220
- 8928 Walton St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8965 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN$91K2--1,072
- 8938 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$110K--11,340
- 9016 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$117K3--1,680
- 9001 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$118K--11,411
- 9003 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN$148K41.52,990
- 8955 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN$109K2--1,380
- 8947 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$110K--11,444
- 9011 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$113K--11,498
- 9015 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$106K3----
- 9015 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$101K31.51,276
- 9015 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$95K31.51,276
- 9015 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,276
- 8937 Walton St Indianapolis, IN$138K321,820
- 8945 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN$90K2--1,216
- 9055 Rockville Rd Indianapolis, IN$117K4--2,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.