- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9005 77th St, Jamaica, NY 114215 beds, 3 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $587,000
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 089560083
- Zillow Home ID: 32109294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9005 77th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2100% greater than in New York, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 9003 77th St Jamaica, NY$525K----1,976
- 9007 77th St Jamaica, NY$502K----1,976
- 9001 77th St Jamaica, NY$877K----4,300
- 9009 77th St Jamaica, NY$507K----1,976
- 9011 77th St Jamaica, NY$491K----1,976
- 9013 77th St Jamaica, NY$601K----1,976
- 9015 77th St Jamaica, NY$424K----1,480
- 8863 77th St Jamaica, NY$560K631,440
- 9006 78th St Jamaica, NY$330K311,155
- 9008 78th St Jamaica, NY$313K32928
- 9004 78th St Jamaica, NY$366K----928
- 9002 78th St Jamaica, NY$445K----1,806
- 9010 78th St Jamaica, NY$353K----928
- 9012 78th St Jamaica, NY$359K----928
- 78th St Jamaica, NY$462K----1,848
- 9014 78th St Jamaica, NY$363K----952
- 8861 77th St Woodhaven, NY$436K----1,440
- 9016 78th St Jamaica, NY$363K----928
- 9019 77th St Jamaica, NY$369K----1,152
- 9018 78th St Jamaica, NY$359K----928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.