9006 Clearwater Dr, Dallas, TX 752433 beds, 2 baths, 1,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Marble Bathroom, Renovated Kitchen, WiFi
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 00000744808000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26853228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9006 Clearwater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% greater than in Dallas, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Highlands home values.
- 9010 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$168K321,497
- 8910 Woodbrook Dr Dallas, TX$121K211,008
- 8942 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$150K31.51,172
- 9016 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$171K321,791
- 9005 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$107K21.51,125
- 8909 Woodbrook Dr Dallas, TX$144K211,008
- 9009 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$161K321,728
- 8904 Woodbrook Dr Dallas, TX$130K211,032
- 9015 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$120K221,194
- 8936 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$151K31.51,636
- 8905 Woodbrook Dr Dallas, TX$99K311,307
- 8941 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$129K31.51,576
- 9020 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$162K321,576
- 8807 Lavalle Ln Dallas, TX$125K311,344
- 9019 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$141K31.51,264
- 8932 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$111K321,329
- 8839 Woodbrook Dr Dallas, TX$123K211,320
- 8935 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$156K321,280
- 9026 Clearwater Dr Dallas, TX$135K21.51,108
- 8811 Lavalle Ln Dallas, TX$156K321,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292