9006 Spence Ct, Gotha, FL 347344 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
10 unique homes in lovely, quiet neighborhood. Historic Gotha, just a stones throw from Windermere and the Butler chain of Lakes. Visit "Yellow Dog Eats" for a wonderful gourmet meal prepared by Fish Morgan!
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $550,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Private Lake Front, Ski Lake, Tournament Slalom course, GIANT OAKS, On private cul de sac
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2140148788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9006 Spence Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34734, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Gotha, and 99% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34734 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gotha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34734 home values.
- 9006 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$614K443,000
- 9000 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$507K434,210
- 9020 Wilson Ave Gotha, FL$298K111,296
- 9001 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$326K432,534
- 9007 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$388K42.51,889
- 9012 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$330K432,417
- 9013 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$409K433,060
- 519 Woodlawn Cemetery Rd Gotha, FL$157K11980
- 9018 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$398K53.53,768
- 525 Woodlawn Cemetery Rd Gotha, FL$303K322,225
- 513 Woodlawn Cemetery Rd Gotha, FL$229K313,619
- 9019 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$478K443,274
- 531 Woodlawn Cemetary Rd Gotha, FL$243K24--
- 531 Woodlawn Cemetary Rd Gotha, FL$261K24--
- 521 Woodlawn Cemetery Rd Gotha, FL$207K422,353
- 9024 Spence Ct Gotha, FL$237K42.52,761
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.