9009 10th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981062 beds, 1 bath, 1,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $202,500
- Price/sqft: $172
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5370200010
- Zillow Home ID: 48957978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9009 10th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134% higher than in Seattle, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 9015 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$223K21810
- 9003 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$316K321,560
- 9021 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$461K532,950
- 9021 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$381K432,540
- 9025 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$343K312,270
- 9010 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$197K21830
- 9004 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$254K311,050
- 9014 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$268K311,190
- 1019 SW Henderson St Seattle, WA$255K421,440
- 9016 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$256K21900
- 1006 SW Henderson St Seattle, WA$313K41.51,310
- 9020 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$323K41.51,960
- 9035 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$164K211,080
- 1018 SW Henderson St Seattle, WA$223K411,000
- 9024 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$394K332,750
- 9012 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$264K21780
- 9016 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$260K31.75900
- 9028 11th Ave SW Seattle, WA$258K311,160
- 9037 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$153K11440
- 8847 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA$264K211,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.