901 Brett Dr, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 182092030
- Zillow Home ID: 22025987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 Brett Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in Edmond, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 817 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$132K31.751,460
- 905 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$151K31.751,694
- 900 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$139K31.751,572
- 812 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$129K31.751,454
- 904 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$139K31.751,532
- 813 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$127K31.751,468
- 900 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$110K31.751,397
- 909 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$123K31.751,620
- 904 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$157K31.752,099
- 812 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$126K31.751,471
- 808 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$134K321,768
- 908 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$132K31.751,517
- 808 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$117K31.751,632
- 908 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$140K31.751,745
- 809 Brett Dr Edmond, OK$131K31.751,548
- 2009 Pine Oak Dr Edmond, OK$142K31.751,757
- 804 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$115K31.751,326
- 912 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$140K321,664
- 901 Wendy Ln Edmond, OK$133K31.751,749
- 901 Ridgecrest Rd Edmond, OK$145K321,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!