901 Euclid Ave, San Diego, CA 921144 beds, 2 baths, 1,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Apr 1993 for $95,266
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,373 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 5424913300
- Zillow Home ID: 17081492
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 Euclid Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerald Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% greater than in San Diego, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
- 911 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$370K421,620
- 919-921 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$335K321,336
- 5115 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$314K421,408
- 927 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$341K21.51,487
- 865 Euclid Ave # B San Diego, CA$387K62--
- 865 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$384K622,008
- 5135 1/2 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$568K421,700
- 937 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$288K21864
- 5120 Hilltop Dr San Diego, CA$300K311,053
- 859-861 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$379K42.51,688
- 911 51st St San Diego, CA$286K21720
- 923 51st St San Diego, CA$290K31862
- 922 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$311K311,171
- 947 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$304K31.51,038
- 851 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$361K411,120
- 933-935 51st St San Diego, CA$347K321,637
- 932 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA$316K211,070
- 881 51st St San Diego, CA$328K321,167
- 871 51st St San Diego, CA$313K321,085
- 864 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.