- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
901 Iron Dr, Vacaville, CA 956873 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighbors, lots of area to walk or ride your bicycle. Wonderful school district.
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Plantation shutters throughout home, stamped concrete, new hot tub, brand new stainless appliances.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0136422060
- Zillow Home ID: 15720303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 Iron Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% higher than in Vacaville, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
- 907 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$232K321,550
- 900 Calcite Ct Vacaville, CA$331K432,040
- 900 Copper Way Vacaville, CA$410K432,472
- 913 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$348K431,980
- 906 Calcite Ct Vacaville, CA$310K321,640
- 906 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$379K421,791
- 900 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$311K321,640
- 989 Youngsdale Dr Vacaville, CA$360K42.51,979
- 983 Youngsdale Dr Vacaville, CA$315K221,369
- 912 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$294K432,040
- 906 Copper Way Vacaville, CA$376K421,800
- 925 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$300K421,791
- 937 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$343K432,040
- 977 Youngsdale Dr Vacaville, CA$316K221,584
- 918 Iron Dr Vacaville, CA$321K421,791
- 912 Calcite Ct Vacaville, CA$329K421,791
- 912 Copper Way Vacaville, CA$419K532,219
- 901 Copper Way Vacaville, CA$427K432,504
- 901 Moonstone Ct Vacaville, CA$388K42.51,979
- 813 Topaz Cir Vacaville, CA$332K421,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!