- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
901 Mechanic St, Bethlehem, PA 180153 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $113,500
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: P6SE2A 13 14 0204
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 10160608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 Mechanic Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% higher than in Bethlehem Township, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292