901 N Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 212022 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
The Elegant Apartment has breathtaking solid oak hardwood floors (newly installed) throughout.
The apartment is the entire top floor of a totally renovated Historic Townhouse, EOG (end of group) unit in Mount Vernon, the Cultural Center of Baltimore.
The Apartment is in walking distance to the JHU Shuttle, Mt Vernon Square, Peabody, Penn Station, Eddies Grocery, Charles Street Restaurants, and Iggies -- the famous pizza restaurant, is just across the street.
The Apartment is quite secure and private, there is only one other apartment in the building.
Light fills the entire apartment; there are multiple windows in each room, and from above, two skylights bring beautiful natural light into the living room and the kitchen/dining area.
Features include: a large multi-function living room with a cathedral ceiling; a dining area linked by a pass-through window to the kitchen; a completely furnished kitchen (w/ new stainless steel dishwasher, a new gas range, and plenty of cabinets) with a skylight that illuminates the entire kitchen.
One bedroom has an extended bay window giving 180 degree views and the other bedroom has two windows (from one you can see the Washington Monument); both bedrooms have large closets. The bathroom is tiled and has a private window that looks into tree tops.
A washer/dryer unit is included in the apartment, and the apartment has central air conditioning.
A private off-street parking space, adjacent to building, is available for a reasonable additional fee.
Available October 15th (perhaps earlier)
SD +Yearly Lease Required
Call William May to schedule an appointment to see the apartment.
Neighborhood is the Cultural Center of Baltimore featuring Museums, Universities, Transportation, and Restaurants all within walking distance.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Safe, secure, and private: only one other apartment in the building.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110756789
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 N Calvert Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Vernon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.7% less than in Baltimore, and 47.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Vernon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Vernon home values.
- 904 N Calvert St APT 3 Baltimore, MD$112K----1,025
- 904 N Calvert St APT 2 Baltimore, MD$156K221,600
- 904 N Calvert St APT 5 Baltimore, MD$109K11721
- 904 N Calvert St APT 6 Baltimore, MD$131K11721
- 907 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$518K--3.53,969
- 918 N Calvert St # A Baltimore, MD$168K221,062
- 918 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$151K----1,081
- 918 N Calvert St # C Baltimore, MD$175K----1,183
- 909 N Calvert St APT 200 Baltimore, MD$134K11785
- 904 N Calvert St APT 6 Baltimore, MD$140K11700
- 904 N Calvert St APT 4 Baltimore, MD$167K22890
- 904 N Calvert St APT 1 Baltimore, MD$218K221,680
- 200 E Read St Baltimore, MD$146K----2,272
- 904 N Calvert St APT 1 Baltimore, MD$158K221,700
- Westowne Rd Baltimore, MD--------
- 831 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$487K114,900
- 108 E Read St Baltimore, MD$229K--22,592
- 202 E Read St Baltimore, MD$211K--22,272
- 824 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$186K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!