901 N Penn St UNIT R2704, Philadelphia, PA 191231 bed, 1 bath, 731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $1,352
- View: Water
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Marble, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 731 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 888062298
- Zillow Home ID: 71247459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 N Penn Street UNIT R2704
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverfront, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverfront home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverfront home values.
- Unit F509$281K12998
- Unit F1306$322K22.51,461
- Unit R1701$425K22.51,489
- Unit R2005$261K11775
- Unit R1801$1.13M33.52,348
- Unit P403$343K121,111
- Unit R1105$258K11738
- Unit R1502$823K22.51,560
- Unit P2001$490K22.51,615
- Unit P506$265K11828
- Unit F1006$328K121,131
- Unit P902$500K231,488
- Unit P406$267K11828
- Unit F510$436K231,455
- Unit P201$326K111,053
- Unit P202$439K211,552
- Unit P204$266K11842
- Unit P205$265K11830
- Unit P301--231,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.