901 Southlea Dr, Lafayette, IN 479094 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 522 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 791104108004000032
- Zillow Home ID: 50653477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 Southlea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Lafayette, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 905 Southlea Dr Lafayette, IN$70K--11,073
- 452 Rockhill Dr Lafayette, IN$131K321,416
- 2901 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$88K--2.51,595
- 909 Southlea Dr Lafayette, IN$83K--11,381
- 900 West Way Lafayette, IN$74K--11,044
- 2905 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$74K--11,025
- 900 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$77K421,325
- 2909 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$81K--11,367
- 469 Rockhill Dr Lafayette, IN$143K--21,524
- 913 Southlea Dr Lafayette, IN$80K321,200
- 1000 Linden Dr Lafayette, IN$74K--11,073
- 905 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$68K--11,008
- 2913 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$79K--1975
- 1001 Linden Dr Lafayette, IN$78K--1.51,305
- 904 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$85K--1.51,225
- 1001 Alder Dr Lafayette, IN$59K--1975
- 917 Southlea Dr Lafayette, IN$74K--11,073
- 2813 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$59K--1925
- 2917 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$80K--21,189
- 904 Southlea Dr Lafayette, IN$59K--11,073
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.