- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
901 W 32nd St, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: S0001363013
- Zillow Home ID: 12538335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 901 W 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.6% greater than in Richmond, and 75.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Heights home values.
- 903 W 32nd St Richmond, VA$226K321,390
- 905 W 32nd St Richmond, VA$219K31.51,346
- 907 W 32nd St Richmond, VA$215K321,388
- 3118 Chesterfield St Richmond, VA$205K211,344
- 3114 Chesterfield St Richmond, VA$184K311,150
- 3112 Chesterfield St Richmond, VA$160K411,436
- 900 W 31st St Richmond, VA$202K411,850
- 909 W 32nd St Richmond, VA$239K311,663
- 908 W 31st St Richmond, VA--------
- 812 W 31st St Richmond, VA$299K332,082
- 911 W 32nd St Richmond, VA$248K31.51,620
- 914 W 31st St Richmond, VA$219K422,136
- 808 W 31st St Richmond, VA$275K422,070
- 916 W 31st St Richmond, VA$233K421,954
- 913 W 32nd St Richmond, VA$240K311,390
- 3105 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$188K211,333
- 806 W 31st St Richmond, VA$260K422,052
- 3103 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$232K321,772
- 918 W 31st St Richmond, VA$190K22868
- 3101 New Kent Ave Richmond, VA$286K411,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.