- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 270 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,258 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 1500956
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Central A\C - Electric, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Brick, Features \ Mixed, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ None, Features \ City, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ 41-50 Years Old, Features \ City Water, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Carport, Features \ RV Parking, Features \ Gas, Features \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Phone Jacks
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 039104
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21836298
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $67-217K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year. Among 74436 homes, this home is 90.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74436, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% higher than in Haskell, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74436 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haskell.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|905 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$101K||3||1||2,080|
|907 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$62K||3||1.5||1,056|
|904 W Commercial St Haskell, OK||$53K||3||1||1,404|
|904 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$74K||3||1||1,404|
|908 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$76K||3||1||1,472|
|916 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$60K||3||1||1,280|
|18690 Us Highway 64 Haskell, OK||$207K||5||2.5||3,671|
|220 S Arizona Ave Haskell, OK||$141K||3||2.5||2,204|
|902 W Main Haskell, OK||$61K||2||2||1,010|
|901 W Spruce Haskell, OK||$52K||3||1||1,106|
|903 W Spruce St Haskell, OK||$53K||3||1||1,220|
|1010 W Main Haskell, OK||$87K||3||1||1,416|
|821 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$58K||3||1||1,180|
|816 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$69K||2||1||1,456|
|100 S Arizona Haskell, OK||$111K||4||2||1,706|
|902 W Spruce Haskell, OK||$46K||3||1||876|
|904 W Spruce Haskell, OK||$44K||3||1||912|
|813 W Commercial Haskell, OK||$74K||3||1.5||1,300|
|906 W Spruce Haskell, OK||$55K||3||1||912|
|908 W Spruce Haskell, OK||$46K||3||1||864|
Nearby Schools in Haskell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!