- Lot: 9,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,800 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $257
- MLS #: 5246368
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Property Description \ Alley, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Construction \ Brick, Fencing \ Block, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Gas, Complex Feature \ Historic District, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Exterior Stories \ 2, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Master Bedroom \ Split, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, High School \ Central High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,114 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 11109041
- Zillow Home ID: 7520559
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $475-899K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is 394.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 134.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|905 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$403K||3||2||1,558|
|1844 Palmcroft Dr NW Phoenix, AZ||$574K||--||1.75||2,679|
|909 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$488K||--||--||2,021|
|733 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$434K||3||2||1,867|
|1838 Palmcroft Dr NW Phoenix, AZ||$762K||--||3||3,327|
|902 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$575K||--||3.5||2,935|
|910 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$529K||4||3||2,200|
|1848 Palmcroft Dr NE Phoenix, AZ||$604K||3||3||3,100|
|913 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$425K||3||2||1,543|
|732 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$429K||3||2||1,949|
|729 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$497K||--||3||2,332|
|1836 Palmcroft Dr NW Phoenix, AZ||$535K||3||2||2,342|
|914 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$490K||--||2||2,065|
|1840 Palmcroft Dr NE Phoenix, AZ||$438K||3||2||1,816|
|728 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$472K||--||2||2,251|
|1825 Palmcroft Dr NW Phoenix, AZ||$507K||--||4||2,072|
|901 Encanto Dr SW Phoenix, AZ||$565K||--||--||2,780|
|922 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$556K||--||2.5||2,829|
|725 W Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ||$474K||3||2||2,323|
|907 Encanto Dr SW Phoenix, AZ||$444K||--||2||1,922|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.