9010 Serenity Ct, Cheyenne, WY 820095 beds, 3 baths, 3,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 936 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 300+ trees and shrubs on west and north side of lot for windbreak has drip system, sprinkler system.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19417001300000
- Zillow Home ID: 66653547
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9010 Serenity Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 82009, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.6% lower than in Cheyenne, and 44.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 82009 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cheyenne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 82009 home values.
- 9031 Clear Sky Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,400
- 9019 Serenity Ct Cheyenne, WY------1,508
- 5769 Prevailing Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,352
- 9140 Serenity Ct Cheyenne, WY------1,190
- 5881 Prevailing Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,265
- 9143 Clear Sky Dr Cheyenne, WY--531,356
- 5661 Prevailing Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,264
- 5668 Windbreak Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,588
- 9022 Chinook Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,293
- 9032 Clear Sky Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,401
- 9134 Chinook Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,594
- 5551 Prevailing Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,442
- 8920 Clear Sky Dr Cheyenne, WY--42.51,504
- 9144 Clear Sky Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,374
- 9021 Chinook Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,377
- 6148 Ashley Dr Cheyenne, WY------2,601
- 6149 Emily Dr Cheyenne, WY--533,554
- 5770 Prevailing Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,494
- 5777 Windbreak Dr Cheyenne, WY------1,612
- 5880 Prevailing Dr Cheyenne, WY--432,714
Nearby Schools in Cheyenne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292