9014 34th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,740 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 22 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4365200845
- Zillow Home ID: 48936514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9014 34th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxhill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% greater than in Seattle, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxhill home values.
- 9020 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$376K411,550
- 9008 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$320K311,170
- 9026 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$328K321,540
- 9002 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$368K31.751,470
- 9032 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$396K32.52,080
- 9015 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$386K411,460
- 9021 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$295K21740
- 9009 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$310K21890
- 9038 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$396K32.251,620
- 8856 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$342K221,150
- 9027 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$398K421,740
- 9003 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$397K221,920
- 9015 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$320K311,100
- 9031 32nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$365K311,050
- 3214 SW Henderson St Seattle, WA$397K31.51,652
- 9009 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K21960
- 9021 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$321K311,020
- 9003 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$305K311,020
- 9044 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$360K211,030
- 8850 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$284K21810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.