- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9016 Knights Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490215114030000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1153704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9016 Knights Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46250, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 42.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9010 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K--1.51,588
- 9022 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K--1.51,988
- 9004 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K--1.52,016
- 5837 E 91st St Indianapolis, IN$129K--1.52,000
- 9021 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K--1.51,827
- 5845 E 91st St Indianapolis, IN$145K34.51,988
- 9013 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$146K42.52,320
- 9017 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$116K32.51,966
- 8928 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$124K--1.51,852
- 5832 Baron Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K--1.51,946
- 5901 E 91st St Indianapolis, IN$124K--21,728
- 8929 Knights Ct Indianapolis, IN$134K42.52,000
- 5826 Baron Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K--1.51,956
- 5838 Baron Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K--22,002
- 5848 Baron Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K331,580
- 5820 Baron Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K431,789
- 5909 E 91st St Indianapolis, IN$152K42.52,320
- 8924 Kasteel Way Indianapolis, IN$138K42.52,368
- 9006 Kasteel Way Indianapolis, IN$121K--1.51,658
- 9012 Kasteel Way Indianapolis, IN$100K331,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.