9019 Gibson St, Los Angeles, CA 900342 beds, 1 bath, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
> 2 Large Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom Incl. A Master With French Door To A Lush Back Yard Retreat
> A Spacious Floor Plan With 1,302 Square Feet Situated On An 4,856 Square Foot Lot (per Assessor)
> Enormous Living Room With Crown Moldings, A Beautiful Fireplace & Gleaming Hardwood Floors
> Large Eat-In Kitchen Including A New Stove, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer & Adj. Formal Dining Room
> Central Heat & Air Conditioning, & A Detached 2 Car Garage and is located in the Castle Heights Elem School District
- Lot: 4,864 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: May 2012 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $530
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 4301006007
- Zillow Home ID: 20490309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9019 Gibson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverlywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% less than in Los Angeles, and 7.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverlywood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverlywood home values.
- 9015 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$1.23M542,567
- 9023 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$843K311,279
- 9027 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$1.07M42.752,131
- 9018 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$895K211,382
- 9022 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$1.09M431,979
- 9014 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$849K211,212
- 9026 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$889K321,440
- 9033 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$882K221,391
- 9018 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$920K321,291
- 9022 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$976K321,668
- 9014 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$991K421,760
- 9032 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$932K321,478
- 9026 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$926K321,685
- 9037 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$970K221,661
- 9036 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$799K211,106
- 9032 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$1.03M31.51,694
- 9041 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$811K21.51,260
- 9019 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$780K221,126
- 9023 Beverlywood St Los Angeles, CA$780K21.51,169
- 9036 Gibson St Los Angeles, CA$807K21.51,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.