902 Fallen Leaf Way, Emerald Hills, CA 940625 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The main house designed with the latest green technology has southern exposure providing for passive thermal mass solar heating that reduces the need to run the gas heaters in the winter. Deep eves and covered decks provide enough shade to keep the inside cool in the summer. Also, each level has separate heating/air-conditioning control zones - rarely do you need to run both at the same time.
The house position and its roof exposure to the sun provide for the efficient use of the 24 solar panels allowing for the 5kw active electric solar panel system to get maximum solar power. Compared to similar houses in the neighborhood you can save $4,000-$8,000/year savings on PG&E bills. Similar houses can have $400/month gas and $800/month electric power bills. For this house the electric bill is about $1000/year and gas is about $1400/year. The solar pool/spa heating with traditional gas backup heat extends the summer swimming season by two or three months allowing you to start enjoying the pool in early April through October.
The property includes 5 bedrooms, 3 and a half baths in the main 4400 sq. ft. home and a 600 sq. ft. guest cottage (also known as 904 Fallen Leaf Way), currently rented for $2000 per month. The cottage has a full kitchen, full bathroom, spacious bedroom and vaulted living and dining room. It also has a large terrace that looks across the pool at a $6,000 life size marble statue of the "Three Graces". The custom craftsman style house has crown molding, wainscoting, vaulted ceilings up to 17 feet high, hardwood and marble floors, professionally decorated interior, and custom window treatments throughout with wood blinds and drapes.
Main Level of the Main Home -- The formal entry leads into gorgeous vaulted living room framed by round columns on pedestal bases with a gas fireplace. There is an old-world formal dining room leading to a deck overlooking the pool. The Chef's kitchen features luxurious granite counter tops, stainless steel professional Viking and KitchenAid appliances, breakfast nook, built-in wine rack, walk-in pantry room, and a massive 10' long island that opens to a large vaulted fabulous family room with a gas fireplace.
3-car garage with stairs leading to 600 sq. ft. of attic storage.
Lower Level of the Main Home --The elegant milk chocolate and mahogany master suite offers the advantage of indoor-outdoor living through the floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors leading to the backyard area and to the pool. The 3-sided gas fireplace is a 40,000 BTU unit with remote control designed to heat up the bedroom from the comfort of your bed. The 3-sided fireplace is positioned to separate the large master bedroom from a substantial retreat area. The ensuite master bath is finished with tumbled marble featuring two vanities, huge shower with frameless commercial grade glass and deep jetted tub. There is plenty of room for two in the gigantic walk-in closet. The lower level also features an enormous 2nd family room (currently a gym and home theater) with sliding French doors leading to the yard and pool. There are also two large bedrooms and one more bathroom, laundry room and an under the stairs storage closet. In addition, there is a finished bonus/utility room with concrete walls and floor that is designed to stay cool for wine cellar and general storage.
- Walk or bike to schools and city conveniences; - Walk to Emerald Hills Golf course, Edgewood park
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $650,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 068211030
- Zillow Home ID: 15590135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 902 Fallen Leaf Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.1% higher than in Emerald Lake Hills, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Emerald Lake Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 910 Fallen Leaf Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.47M32.52,570
- 1033 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.73M432,900
- 1033 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.41M43--
- 1037 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$743K21650
- 914 Fallen Leaf Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.49M42.52,570
- 25 Mariani Ct Emerald Hills, CA$1.45M32.52,080
- 1025 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$2.08M44.53,980
- 15 Mariani Ct Emerald Hills, CA$1.46M32.52,120
- 880 Bayview Way Redwood City, CA$1.43M32.51,780
- 35 Mariani Ct Emerald Hills, CA$1.37M32.52,080
- 919 Fallen Leaf Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.63M432,500
- 870 Bayview Way Redwood City, CA$1.22M32.51,630
- 923 Fallen Leaf Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.46M321,950
- 45 Mariani Ct Emerald Hills, CA$1.21M32.51,720
- 850 Bayview Way Redwood City, CA$1.44M32.51,930
- 1032 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.48M322,130
- 20 Mariani Ct Emerald Hills, CA$1.22M32.51,720
- 1019 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.26M431,590
- 1036 Wilmington Way Emerald Hills, CA$1.45M32.52,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.