This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The main house designed with the latest green technology has southern exposure providing for passive thermal mass solar heating that reduces the need to run the gas heaters in the winter. Deep eves and covered decks provide enough shade to keep the inside cool in the summer. Also, each level has separate heating/air-conditioning control zones - rarely do you need to run both at the same time.
The house position and its roof exposure to the sun provide for the efficient use of the 24 solar panels allowing for the 5kw active electric solar panel system to get maximum solar power. Compared to similar houses in the neighborhood you can save $4,000-$8,000/year savings on PG&E bills. Similar houses can have $400/month gas and $800/month electric power bills. For this house the electric bill is about $1000/year and gas is about $1400/year. The solar pool/spa heating with traditional gas backup heat extends the summer swimming season by two or three months allowing you to start enjoying the pool in early April through October.
The property includes 5 bedrooms, 3 and a half baths in the main 4400 sq. ft. home and a 600 sq. ft. guest cottage (also known as 904 Fallen Leaf Way), currently rented for $2000 per month. The cottage has a full kitchen, full bathroom, spacious bedroom and vaulted living and dining room. It also has a large terrace that looks across the pool at a $6,000 life size marble statue of the "Three Graces". The custom craftsman style house has crown molding, wainscoting, vaulted ceilings up to 17 feet high, hardwood and marble floors, professionally decorated interior, and custom window treatments throughout with wood blinds and drapes.
Main Level of the Main Home -- The formal entry leads into gorgeous vaulted living room framed by round columns on pedestal bases with a gas fireplace. There is an old-world formal dining room leading to a deck overlooking the pool. The Chef's kitchen features luxurious granite counter tops, stainless steel professional Viking and KitchenAid appliances, breakfast nook, built-in wine rack, walk-in pantry room, and a massive 10' long island that opens to a large vaulted fabulous family room with a gas fireplace.
3-car garage with stairs leading to 600 sq. ft. of attic storage.
Lower Level of the Main Home --The elegant milk chocolate and mahogany master suite offers the advantage of indoor-outdoor living through the floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors leading to the backyard area and to the pool. The 3-sided gas fireplace is a 40,000 BTU unit with remote control designed to heat up the bedroom from the comfort of your bed. The 3-sided fireplace is positioned to separate the large master bedroom from a substantial retreat area. The ensuite master bath is finished with tumbled marble featuring two vanities, huge shower with frameless commercial grade glass and deep jetted tub. There is plenty of room for two in the gigantic walk-in closet. The lower level also features an enormous 2nd family room (currently a gym and home theater) with sliding French doors leading to the yard and pool. There are also two large bedrooms and one more bathroom, laundry room and an under the stairs storage closet. In addition, there is a finished bonus/utility room with concrete walls and floor that is designed to stay cool for wine cellar and general storage.
- Walk or bike to schools and city conveniences; - Walk to Emerald Hills Golf course, Edgewood park
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 6,990 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $650,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ In-Law Unit, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Office Area, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Inverted Floor Plan, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Jack and Jill, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Outside Access, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Skylight, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Communications \ Cable TV, Communications \ DSL, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Passive Solar, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Solar Heating, Energy Features \ Solar Heating - Pool, Energy Features \ Solar Power, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ On Street, Garage Parking Features \ Workshop in Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Solar with Backup, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cabana/Dressing Room, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ Gunite, Pool \ Heated, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Lap, Pool \ Pool/Spa Combo, Pool \ Solar Cover, Pool \ Sport, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Secured Garage/Parking, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Status Qualifier \ Release Clause Present, Structure SqFt Source \ Other, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Canyon, View \ Forest/Woods, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,658 sqft
- Parcel #: 068211030
- Zillow Home ID: 15590135
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.77-3.93M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Emerald Lake Hills as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 121.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3500% higher than in Emerald Lake Hills, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Emerald Lake Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
Nearby Schools in Emerald Lake Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!