- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 138 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,689 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 116978
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Range\Oven Electric, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, HeatingSystem \ Heat Pump, HoaAmenities \ None, Home Owners Association Y\N \ No, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, New Construction Y\N \ No, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Type \ Site Built, DiningAndLiving \ Living Room, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, HeatingFuel \ Electric, InteriorFeatures \ Fireplace Insert, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, Porch \ Deck, Porch \ Front, Porch \ Rear, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, HeatingFuel \ Other-See Remarks, DiningAndLiving \ Combination, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &\or Dryer Hook Up, InteriorFeatures \ Whirlpool, Porch \ Brick, Flooring \ Laminate wood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 043006
- Zillow Home ID: 51445039
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-139K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 51.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% greater than in Greenville, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
|904 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$92K||3||2||1,216|
|900 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$105K||3||2||1,593|
|903 Mclawhorn Dr Greenville, NC||$122K||3||3.5||1,900|
|905 Mclawhorn Dr Greenville, NC||$95K||3||2||1,342|
|903 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$81K||3||2||1,422|
|905 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$107K||3||2||1,583|
|901 Mclawhorn Dr Greenville, NC||$92K||3||2||1,254|
|906 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$103K||3||2||1,306|
|816 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$111K||3||2||1,657|
|907 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$102K||3||2||1,638|
|901 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$107K||3||2||1,646|
|907 Mclawhorn Dr Greenville, NC||$121K||3||3||1,881|
|905 Autumn Dr Greenville, NC||$115K||4||2||1,792|
|843 Mclawhorn Dr Greenville, NC||$125K||3||2.5||2,048|
|907 Autumn Dr Greenville, NC||$108K||4||3||1,560|
|908 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$114K||3||2||1,574|
|909 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$119K||3||2||1,864|
|814 Peed Dr Greenville, NC||$101K||3||2||1,264|
|911 Autumn Dr Greenville, NC||$116K||3||2||1,667|
|902 Mclawhorn Dr Greenville, NC||$84K||--||0.5||--|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!