902 S Pine St, Canby, OR 970133 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $198,900
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: 640 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Parcel #: 01587697
- Zillow Home ID: 48309250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 902 S Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% greater than in Canby, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
- 858 S Pine St Canby, OR$280K32.51,876
- 964 S Pine St Canby, OR$288K--2.52,428
- 830 S Pine St Canby, OR$341K432,412
- 875 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$261K321,903
- 986 S Pine St Canby, OR$277K--2.51,691
- 861 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$309K432,454
- 891 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$239K321,449
- 845 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$268K42.52,045
- 804 S Pine St Canby, OR$274K--21,908
- 581 SE 9th Ave Canby, OR$256K--21,509
- 831 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$273K32.51,744
- 901 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$283K432,596
- 596 SE 9th Ave Canby, OR$305K--21,846
- 556 SE 10th Ave Canby, OR$288K721,838
- 815 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$229K321,417
- 631 SE 8th Ave Canby, OR$270K321,818
- 796 S Pine St Canby, OR$250K321,386
- 1301 SE 9th Ave Canby, OR$310K332,408
- 1229 SE 10th Ave Canby, OR$281K--2.52,062
- 801 S Ponderosa St Canby, OR$265K32.51,823
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!