9024 Semillon St, Las Vegas, NV 891483 beds, 3 baths, 1,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,769 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 17620110173
- Zillow Home ID: 66858506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9024 Semillon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 9032 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$201K3--1,812
- 9040 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$197K32.51,769
- 9179 Wine Cellar Ave Las Vegas, NV$198K32.51,769
- 9173 Wine Cellar Ave Las Vegas, NV$203K32.51,935
- 9167 Wine Cellar Ave Las Vegas, NV$196K32.51,812
- 9048 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$204K32.51,935
- 9023 Spring Star Ct Las Vegas, NV$207K432,036
- 9031 Spring Star Ct Las Vegas, NV$203K331,936
- 9161 Wine Cellar Ave Las Vegas, NV$204K331,935
- 9039 Spring Star Ct Las Vegas, NV$226K532,184
- 9056 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$211K32.51,936
- 9047 Spring Star Ct Las Vegas, NV$217K42.52,036
- 9021 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$198K331,769
- 9029 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$199K331,769
- 9155 Wine Cellar Ave Las Vegas, NV$199K32.51,769
- 9013 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$196K32.51,769
- 9037 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$206K331,935
- 9064 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$227K432,036
- 9055 Spring Star Ct Las Vegas, NV$208K33.51,936
- 9053 Semillon St Las Vegas, NV$138K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.