- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9025 52nd St N, Pinellas Park, FL 337823 beds, 2 baths, 1,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 432 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 305
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 213016698224004501
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47139941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9025 52nd St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33782 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% lower than in Pinellas Park, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33782 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pinellas Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33782 home values.
- 5098 91st Ave N Pinellas Park, FL$136K--21,609
- 5080 91st Ave N Pinellas Park, FL$133K--21,377
- 9075 52nd St N Pinellas Park, FL$104K--21,239
- 5157 89th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL$122K--11,253
- 5177 89th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL$72K--1976
- 9110 51st St Pinellas Park, FL$123K------
- 5127 89th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL$76K--1975
- 9095 52nd St N Pinellas Park, FL$119K--21,228
- 9110 51st St N Pinellas Park, FL$157K431,959
- 5197 89th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL$109K--1965
- 5060 91st Ave N Pinellas Park, FL$126K321,234
- 91st Ave N Pinellas Park, FL$103K--21,003
- 5105 89th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL$159K--21,582
- 9105 52nd St N Pinellas Park, FL$134K--21,839
- 9000 50th St N Pinellas Park, FL$127K--21,111
- 9050 50th St N Pinellas Park, FL$166K--22,110
- 9076 52nd St N Pinellas Park, FL$192K321,526
- 5010 91st Ave N Pinellas Park, FL$109K421,340
- 9122 51st St N Pinellas Park, FL$85K311,028
- 5200 90th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL$130K--21,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.