9025 Creekstone Pl, Gainesville, GA 305065 beds, 3 baths, 2,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $273,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- 24 Hour Availability, Chair Molding, Covered Entry, Crown Molding, Landscaping, Large Closets, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Recessed Lighting, Trey Ceilings, Window Coverings
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,748 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 305 139
- Zillow Home ID: 60951814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9025 Creekstone Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% lower than in Gainesville, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
- 9035 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$271K42.52,415
- 9015 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$278K42.52,936
- 9020 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$255K42.53,561
- 9045 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$261K432,752
- 9005 Creekstone Pl # 0 Gainesville, GA$181K42.52,439
- 9005 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$251K42.52,439
- 9015 Creek Hollow Ct Gainesville, GA$253K42.52,871
- 9030 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$267K42.52,752
- 9000 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$233K42.52,823
- 8990 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$250K42.52,499
- 9040 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$276K642,880
- 9040 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$321K432,930
- 8965 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$338K53.53,998
- 8980 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$297K432,711
- 9050 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$268K42.52,578
- 9055 Creekstone Pl Gainesville, GA$269K432,711
- 9025 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$186K53--
- 8970 Blue Willow Ct Gainesville, GA$288K42.52,764
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.