- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9028 39th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981182 beds, 1 bath, 2,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Parcel #: 0603001190
- Zillow Home ID: 48679018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9028 39th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% greater than in Seattle, and 5.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beacon Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beacon Hill home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
990 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 9036 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$303K311,190
- 9024 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$299K432,100
- 9040 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$258K21980
- 9020 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$284K311,150
- 9100 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$279K31.751,340
- 9018 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$488K43.53,540
- 9014 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$256K21840
- 9106 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$329K331,908
- 9008 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$397K452,560
- 9028 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$409K42.53,050
- 9019 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$369K532,360
- 9000 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$381K331,720
- 9015 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$276K31.751,180
- 9202 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$273K211,160
- 9025 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA$357K31.752,020
- 9003 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$244K31.5920
- 9212 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$338K322,070
- 9001 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$201K21720
- 8838 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$424K32.52,760
- 9203 39th Ave S Seattle, WA$403K42.52,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.