9029 NE 16th St, Clyde Hill, WA 980045 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $2,030,000
- Price/sqft: $498
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement, 2030 sqft
- View: Water
- Stainless steel appliances, Guest parking, Living room, Granite countertop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9323800115
- Zillow Home ID: 49128689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9029 Ne 16th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% lower than in Clyde Hill, and 24.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clyde Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98004 home values.
- 9017 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.45M433,150
- 9037 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$2.19M54.55,500
- 9002 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$2.41M33.54,320
- 9020 NE 15th St Clyde Hill, WA$2.69M43.54,180
- 1605 91st Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.76M343,530
- 1520 90th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$3.32M------
- 9024 NE 15th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.76M42.253,150
- 1526 90th Pl NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.91M32.253,510
- 1624 90th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.69M43.54,389
- 1713 91st Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.55M63.53,430
- 9101 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$2.11M444,970
- 9001 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.72M32.52,490
- 9016 NE 15th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.83M52.53,760
- 9007 NE 17th St Clyde Hill, WA$3.38M44.55,100
- 1715 91st Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$3M454,710
- 9034 NE 15th St Clyde Hill, WA$2.74M43.54,730
- 9115 NE 16th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.16M52.52,640
- 9105 NE 17th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.48M32.252,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.