903 21st Ave, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9126100035
- Zillow Home ID: 49114631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Minor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% greater than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 901 21st Ave Seattle, WA$516K31.751,720
- 911 21st Ave Seattle, WA$558K422,420
- 915 21st Ave Seattle, WA$376K211,210
- 829 21st Ave Seattle, WA$662K31.51,720
- 921 21st Ave Seattle, WA$399K211,100
- 2015 E Marion St Seattle, WA$500K321,582
- 2008 E Marion St Seattle, WA$300K21700
- 825 21st Ave Seattle, WA$360K211,000
- 823 21st Ave Seattle, WA$441K321,630
- 923 21st Ave Seattle, WA$500K421,730
- 904 20th Ave Seattle, WA$439K211,020
- 2005 E Marion St Seattle, WA$350K21850
- 906 20th Ave Seattle, WA$413K311,080
- 910 20th Ave Seattle, WA$496K41.51,800
- 916 20th Ave Seattle, WA$636K722,200
- 819 21st Ave Seattle, WA$461K311,410
- 900 21st Ave Seattle, WA$487K221,700
- 927 21st Ave Seattle, WA$609K622,570
- 2002 E Marion St Seattle, WA$431K321,540
- 920 20th Ave Seattle, WA$633K422,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.