903 Carlisle St, Colorado Springs, CO 809074 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $97,500
- Price/sqft: $56
- Finished basement, 743 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Parcel #: 6332226008
- Zillow Home ID: 13592928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Carlisle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% less than in Colorado Springs, and 9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Colorado Springs home values.
- 905 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$155K31.51,756
- 901 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$157K31.51,602
- 904 1st St APT 5 Colorado Springs, CO$117K11650
- 904 1st St APT 6 Colorado Springs, CO$143K1----
- 3005 N Arcadia St Colorado Springs, CO$215K42.52,952
- 904 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$175K422,376
- 907 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$156K31.51,449
- 906 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$109K221,128
- 3025 N Arcadia St Colorado Springs, CO$108K221,128
- 908 1st St Colorado Springs, CO$121K211,221
- 906 1st St APT 6 Colorado Springs, CO$133K11700
- 906 1st St APT 5 Colorado Springs, CO$118K11650
- 906 1st St APT B Colorado Springs, CO$108K11700
- 908 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$138K321,628
- 909 Carlisle St Colorado Springs, CO$126K21.5864
- 910 1st St Colorado Springs, CO$155K321,536
- 905 2nd St Colorado Springs, CO$92K311,090
- 3027 N Arcadia St Colorado Springs, CO$145K221,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.