903 F St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 6/28/13: $612,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Multi Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:570 sqft
- Year Built:1922
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $612,000
- Heating Type:Other, Radiant
NE Capitol Hill is a great, diverse neighborhood populated by longtime residents and newer arrival young professionals.
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Last Remodel Year2004
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0936 0055
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow258
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID419634
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$686,688||$639K – $742K||-$1,859||$457||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,979/mo||$1.6K – $4K/mo||-$116||$1.99||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 1.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% less than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 903 F St Ne
- 901 F St NE Washington, DC$612K31.51,200
- 905 F St NE Washington, DC$557K42.0864
- 535 9th St NE Washington, DC$401K11.0672
- 537 9th St NE Washington, DC$682K12.01,590
- 907 F St NE Washington, DC$681K43.51,420
- 533 9th St NE Washington, DC$500K21.5832
- 531 9th St NE Washington, DC$590K21.01,344
- 909 F St NE Washington, DC$678K32.51,422
- 529 9th St NE Washington, DC$767K42.02,160
- 911 F St NE Washington, DC$696K31.01,440
- 527 9th St NE Washington, DC$752K22.02,160
- 913 F St NE Washington, DC$680K33.01,300
- 913 F St NE Washington, DC--Studio1.0--
- 915 F St NE Washington, DC$666K21.51,440
- 525 9th St NE Washington, DC$324K11.0536
- 525 9th St NE APT 105 Washington, DC$932K33.52,022
- 525 9th St NE APT 103 Washington, DC$332K11.0536
- 525 9th St NE APT 102 Washington, DC$324K21.0733
- 525 9th St NE # 0 Washington, DC$867K33.52,041
- 525 9th St NE Washington, DC$327K21.0741
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005