- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,135 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $191,161
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Steel Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ U, Square Feet Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Pending, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ 1/2 Duplex, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,715 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0504433016
- Zillow Home ID: 4727691
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $111-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60560 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Yorkville as a whole. Among 60560 homes, this home is valued 11.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.9% greater than in Yorkville, and 376.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 802 Parkside Ln-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 16,117 sqft lot, built in --
Nearby Schools in Yorkville
PK, 4-61.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!