903 Grand Ave, Muskogee, OK 744034 beds, 2 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Large Master suite has sitting area and hand-scrapped hardwood flooring. Master bath includes a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. Glass blocks adjacent the large Jacuzzi tub. Double sink large 7? vanity compliments this master bath providing lots of storage. The Master suite closet is a dream itself
Hardwood flooring, ceramic tile throughout with carpet in 3 bedrooms. Both baths have tile flooring. Walk-in closets with organizers. The home has been painted inside and out with neutral and updated colors. The home has a brand new roof (less than 2 months).
The Large corner lot yard has mature trees and established plants. Backyard has plenty of room to entertain and play.
Move-in ready. This home is a must see!
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 017958
- Zillow Home ID: 21822704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Grand Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% higher than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 909 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$162K321,917
- 3401 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$160K321,765
- 907 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$169K331,762
- 905 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$169K321,997
- 3403 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$127K321,606
- 3400 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$126K321,269
- 3405 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$129K321,566
- 3402 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$113K321,562
- 3407 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$168K32.51,825
- 3404 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$125K421,589
- 3406 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$124K321,136
- 3410 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$141K321,691
- 3412 Dakota Ave Muskogee, OK$112K321,239
- 408 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$215K422,616
- 510 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$229K642,770
- 526 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$225K641,780
- 522 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$196K642,378
- 516 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$199K532,704
- 514 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$196K642,378
- 506 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$213K642,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!