903 Pepper Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 4.5 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,116 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Radiator
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7667377680
- Zillow Home ID: 12349556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Pepper Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% less than in Henrico, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23226 home values.
- 905 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$236K31.51,828
- 907 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$225K31.51,344
- 6206 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$205K31.51,426
- 6208 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$243K42.51,900
- 6204 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$241K31.51,420
- 904 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$244K31.51,886
- 906 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$257K31.51,657
- 909 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$240K31.51,640
- 6202 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$268K41.51,557
- 908 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$265K321,624
- 908 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$246K421,155
- 911 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$196K321,426
- 6200 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$277K31.51,772
- 910 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$264K321,600
- 912 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$222K311,155
- 910 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$280K42.52,632
- 913 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$249K31.51,754
- 914 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$240K311,155
- 916 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$236K321,607
- 912 Hampstead Ave Richmond, VA$263K31.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.