- Lot: 3,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 435 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,035 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $1,086
- MLS #: SB14032029
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ None, DirectionFaces \ East, Fireplace \ None, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Wall Heater, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, LotFeatures \ Alley Access, LotFeatures \ Alley Paved, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level/Flat, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, SaleType \ Standard, SchoolDistrict \ Redondo Unified, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Ocean, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Estimated
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 7509004002
- Zillow Home ID: 21322423
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $580K-1.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90277 home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Redondo Beach as a whole. Among 90277 homes, this home is 5.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 102.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.7% higher than in Redondo Beach, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90277 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redondo Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90277 home values.
Nearby Schools in Redondo Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!