903 SW Old Wire Rd, Lake City, FL 320243 beds, 2 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 117 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 135S1603604000
- Zillow Home ID: 87630015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Sw Old Wire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Lake City, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 769 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL----1672
- 770 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL$106K31896
- 186 SW Conner Gln Lake City, FL$127K211,428
- 1251 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL--211,025
- 1082 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL$221K422,815
- 1082 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL$198K422,815
- 433 SW Conner Gln Lake City, FL$42K21840
- 376 SW Conner Gln Lake City, FL$96K421,560
- 609 SW Peace Dr Lake City, FL$76K321,680
- 401 SW Kemp Ct Lake City, FL$132K321,697
- 535 SW Kemp Ct Lake City, FL$158K322,198
- 387 SW Kemp Ct Lake City, FL$146K431,692
- 458 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL--322,585
- 285 SW Kemp Ct Lake City, FL$72K321,584
- 381 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL$112K422,136
- 1344 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL$212K322,245
- 239 SW Kemp Ct Lake City, FL--Studio2924
- 507 SW Peace Dr Lake City, FL$73K532,240
- 532 SW Peace Dr Lake City, FL$63K321,792
- 325 SW Old Wire Rd Lake City, FL$44K221,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.