903 Southside Ct, Lenoir, NC 286453 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Finished basement, 475 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 8.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 06 59B 1 6
- Zillow Home ID: 70113224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Southside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.1% higher than in Hickory Metro, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 2302 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$101K31.51,578
- 905 Southside Ct Lenoir, NC$101K322,166
- Southside Ct NC--------
- 906 Southside Ct Lenoir, NC$76K311,125
- 902 Southside Ct Lenoir, NC$101K31.51,050
- 904 Southside Ct Lenoir, NC$88K321,144
- 2306 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$105K322,570
- 2206 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$101K321,104
- 2204 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$62K31.51,425
- 1154 Misty Morn Dr Lenoir, NC$94K311,040
- 803 Southside Ct Lenoir, NC$95K31.51,354
- 2303 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$104K321,175
- 1145 Misty Morn Dr Lenoir, NC$256K--304,500
- 804 Southside Ct Lenoir, NC$83K322,132
- 2305 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$113K321,482
- 2205 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$103K321,099
- 2212 Rolling Hills Ct Lenoir, NC$102K321,093
- 1160 Misty Morn Dr Lenoir, NC$41K321,144
- 1153 Misty Morn Dr Lenoir, NC$76K21875
- Walt Arney Rd NC--------
Nearby Schools in Lenoir
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292