903 Stetson St, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 1 bath, 806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Established in 1924, College Park is its own little community just to the northwest of downtown Orlando. The area provides easy access to the heart of downtown as well as I-4, but also offers just about everything you need just minutes from your front door. The quaint community provides several banking, retail and restaurant options on Edgewater Drive (College Park's "main street").
College Park is comprised of homes available in virtually every size you can imagine, many built during the boom of the community in the 1920s through the 1940s. Don't be fooled by the age of these homes, as the majority of them have been very well maintained and cared for throughout the decades. Each home is truly unique, and many offer fine architectural detail throughout both the interior and exterior.
College Park is also home to the The Kerouac House, where writer Jack Kerouac lived during the time his novel On the Road was published and released. He wrote his three-act play, The Beat Generation, a 51-chorus poem called Orlanda Blues, and the novel The Dharma Bums during his time there. In 1997, the Kerouac Project of Orlando formed, and restored the Kerouac house. It is now a haven for aspiring writers who can live in the house as they create their own work.
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 218 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 806 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 142229146005420
- Zillow Home ID: 46122626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Stetson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 907 Stetson St Orlando, FL$195K211,073
- 831 Stetson St Orlando, FL$212K21.5834
- 900 W Yale St Orlando, FL$216K211,062
- 909 Stetson St Orlando, FL$236K21.51,303
- 828 W Yale St Orlando, FL$187K21952
- 906 W Yale St Orlando, FL$298K321,381
- 823 Stetson St Orlando, FL$375K32.51,712
- 824 W Yale St Orlando, FL$192K211,048
- 900 Stetson St Orlando, FL$259K211,338
- 906 Stetson St Orlando, FL$282K221,338
- 830 Stetson St Orlando, FL$199K21816
- 915 Stetson St Orlando, FL$240K211,137
- 912 W Yale St Orlando, FL$204K311,120
- 820 W Yale St Orlando, FL$186K21938
- 908 Stetson St Orlando, FL$276K321,390
- 826 Stetson St Orlando, FL$137K311,096
- 821 Stetson St Orlando, FL$225K211,081
- 912 Stetson St Orlando, FL$213K211,005
- 822 Stetson St Orlando, FL$257K211,170
- 816 W Yale St Orlando, FL$218K211,002
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292