903 Vernal Way, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,216 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $829,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04815415
- Zillow Home ID: 19263780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 903 Vernal Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 905 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$1.12M321,342
- 904 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$896K21.51,200
- 909 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$1.14M331,979
- 1082 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.62M432,530
- 907 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$1.16M322,063
- 908 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$1.06M221,778
- 901 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$1.29M522,214
- 912 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$986K421,030
- 910 Vernal Way Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,694
- 975 N Vernal Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M331,576
- 981 Greenhill Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.8M332,788
- 991 Greenhill Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.19M321,877
- 1090 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,640
- 1081 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.34M332,474
- 1092 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.35M422,380
- 957 Vernal Ave Mill Valley, CA$933K21.51,648
- 975 Greenhill Rd Mill Valley, CA$947K21.51,608
- 1077 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$905K211,260
- 976 Vernal Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.01M321,314
- 1094 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.52M432,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.