This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,077 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Cool \ No Cooling, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Architectural Style \ Bi-Level, Heat \ NoHeatSource, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Attic Access, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Porch \ Porch Open, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 490820110028000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1229089
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-51K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46235 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46235 homes, this home is valued 48% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 236.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 111.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46235 home values.
|9028 E 36th St Indianapolis, IN||$59K||3||1||1,872|
|3616 Breen Dr Indianapolis, IN||$46K||3||1.5||1,229|
|3616 Breen Dr Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||2||1,229|
|9048 E 36th St Indianapolis, IN||$49K||3||1||1,311|
|3622 Breen Dr Indianapolis, IN||$48K||3||--||1,311|
|9035 E 36th St Indianapolis, IN||$49K||3||--||1,478|
|3605 N Brentwood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||--||1,213|
|3615 N Brentwood Ave Oaklandon, IN||$45K||3||--||1,311|
|9041 E 36th St Indianapolis, IN||$57K||3||1.5||1,654|
|9029 E 36th St Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||--||1,023|
|3615 Breen Dr Indianapolis, IN||$59K||3||--||1,998|
|3621 N Brentwood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$43K||4||1||1,100|
|3625 Breen Dr Indianapolis, IN||$54K||3||1||1,590|
|3628 Breen Dr Indianapolis, IN||$55K||3||--||1,776|
|9049 E 36th St Indianapolis, IN||$52K||3||--||1,645|
|3545 N Brentwood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$44K||3||1.5||1,200|
|3627 N Brentwood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||--||1,053|
|3536 N Galeston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$47K||3||--||1,410|
|3544 N Galeston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$50K||3||1||1,073|
|3541 N Brentwood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$49K||4||--||1,476|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!