- Built in 2000
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 540 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 419 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $189,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 08830799
- Finished basement, 645 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Common Area Amenities \ None, Family Room Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 11-15 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Offered for Sale or Rent \ Yes, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1813103084
- Zillow Home ID: 5056305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 3.4% fall for Village of Lakewood as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 3.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Village of Lakewood, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Village of Lakewood
Crystal Lake Central High (assigned)9-123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!