- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9036 Trailhead Ct, Charlotte, NC 282273 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $36,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 10942237
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 6213180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9036 Trailhead Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Becton Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 111.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% higher than in Charlotte, and 480.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Becton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Becton Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,770 sqft, 21,344 sqft lot, built in 1971
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 9041 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$98K421,480
- 6001 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$95K321,240
- 9032 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$114K321,412
- 6007 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$96K321,331
- 5929 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$95K321,331
- 6013 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$94K221,224
- 9037 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$96K321,392
- 9024 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$97K321,392
- 5925 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$95K321,331
- 6313 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$116K331,520
- 9033 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$71K421,450
- 6307 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$98K421,700
- 6401 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$94K321,260
- 9027 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$118K321,232
- 6407 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$93K321,272
- 6021 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$95K32.51,344
- 9018 Trailhead Ct Charlotte, NC$109K3--1,596
- 5919 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$99K321,462
- 6000 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$97K321,462
- 5930 Old Meadow Rd Charlotte, NC$94K321,268
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.