- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9039 Ripon Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462684 beds, 3 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 490317113008000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1199585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9039 Ripon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 9043 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$157K31.52,216
- 9036 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$148K31.52,060
- 9047 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$144K31.51,864
- 9040 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K421,872
- 2902 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$140K221,632
- 2914 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$84K221,232
- 2914 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$81K221,232
- 2906 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$114K212,040
- 9101 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$120K32.51,815
- 9052 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$161K422,080
- 2910 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$85K211,232
- 2910 Stillman Ave # G Indianapolis, IN$81K221,232
- 2910 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$81K221,232
- 2902 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$77K221,632
- 2841 Thornton Ln Indianapolis, IN$158K31.52,422
- 9105 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$155K331,752
- 9104 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K31.51,808
- 2842 Stillman Ave Indianapolis, IN$94K211,632
- 9102 Ripon Ct Indianapolis, IN$146K31.51,564
- 2837 Thornton Ln Indianapolis, IN$91K31.51,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.