904 Canton St, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 2 baths, 1,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $172,100
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Landscaped yard and newer 75k pool.
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 242229446805040
- Zillow Home ID: 46188575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 Canton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% less than in Orlando, and 3.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 908 Canton St Orlando, FL$226K31.51,326
- 1011 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$298K322,740
- 1017 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$258K332,324
- 903 Weber St Orlando, FL$283K322,388
- 1007 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$235K32.51,871
- 1007 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$216K331,871
- 914 Canton St Orlando, FL$245K32.51,800
- 907 Weber St Orlando, FL$276K321,328
- 905 Canton St Orlando, FL$279K321,540
- 915 Weber St Orlando, FL$219K421,766
- 1001 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$313K322,107
- 907 Canton St Orlando, FL$311K321,895
- 1025 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$605K433,267
- 918 Canton St Orlando, FL$297K432,675
- 915 Canton St Orlando, FL$302K332,106
- 919 Weber St Orlando, FL$292K222,093
- 1031 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$382K433,852
- 919 Canton St Orlando, FL$281K322,100
- 945 N Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$288K321,985
- 902 Oregon St Orlando, FL$265K32.51,993
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292