904 Clintonville St, Flushing, NY 113573 beds, 1 bath, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Basement is full, very high ceiling. Unfinished.
1 Car Detached Garage and private driveway.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $738
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 045140027
- Zillow Home ID: 32027488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 904 Clintonville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitestone market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in New York, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitestone home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitestone home values.
- 15054 9th Ave Flushing, NY$712K----1,233
- 914 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$741K----2,184
- 911 Clintonville St Whitestone, NY$592K51--
- 918 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$714K----1,980
- 15048 9th Ave Flushing, NY$748K----1,422
- 15049 10th Ave Flushing, NY$1.03M----2,700
- 822 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$640K----1,272
- 15051 9th Ave Flushing, NY$1.17M323,256
- 903 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$761K----1,482
- 907 Clintonville St Whitestone, NY$1.02M----630
- 15044 9th Ave Flushing, NY$901K----2,496
- 823 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$706K331,608
- 911 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$747K511,512
- 15041 10th Ave Flushing, NY$900K----2,016
- 816 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$515K----1,440
- 819 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$685K----1,318
- 15049 9th Ave Flushing, NY$956K----1,376
- 814 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$464K----1,230
- 15038 9th Ave Flushing, NY$1.1M----1,380
- 815 Clintonville St Flushing, NY$737K----1,773
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.